Occupational Safety can be defined as the health and well-being of people employed in a work environment.
To promote the safety of employees, the laws and regulations are enforced by the Department of Labour to prevent workplace illnesses, accidents, injuries, and fatalities.
Call us for a Risk Assessment.
Important questions to ask:
- Can all accidents be avoided?
- What are the minimum prescribed regulations and are all regulations followed to minimize incidents?
- Are all staff trained to recognize risk and prevent incidents?
- Should an accident occur, is a plan in place for prompt intervention and quality support?
- Do you have a strategic recovery programme in place?
- If you answered NO to any of the above questions, your organisation and / or employees may be at risk in the Occupational Health and Safety Department.
You appear to be a perfect candidate for consultation by SHIP Practitioners (Pty) Ltd / Specialized Help for Industries & People.